You don’t mention you version but I think are hotfixes to address this – see
https://communities.bmc.com/docs/DOC-62897 or contact Support for details.

Mark

From: ARSList [mailto:arslist-boun...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Grooms,
Frederick W
Sent: 15 February 2018 16:06
To: 'ARSList' <arslist@arslist.org>
Subject: Pentaho Spoon

Our security team has recently started doing additional scans of our servers
and we started getting errors on the Remedy systems stating that HTTP TRACE was
enabled.  I tracked it down to the embedded Jetty inside the Pentaho Spoon
(Atrium Integrator) process.

Does anyone know how to disable the HTTP TRACE method of the embedded Jetty?

Thanks
Fred
BMC Software Limited Registered Office: Building E2, Eskdale Road, Winnersh,
Wokingham, Berkshire, United Kingdom, RG41 5TS Registered in England No.
1927903 The content of this email is confidential. If you are not the
addressee, you may not distribute, copy or disclose any part of it. If you
receive this message in error, please delete this from your system and notify
the sender immediately.