From: ARSList [mailto:arslist-boun...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Roy, Prakash
Sent: Monday, March 5, 2018 3:38 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: RE: IIS Issue

Hi Christian,

We need to understand your deployment architecture as below:

1)      Is there any reverse proxy server/load balancer configured?

2)      How many midtiers are configured?

3)      How many apps server's configured and whether any apps side load
balancer exists?

4)      If there is any RSSO configured?

5)      If there is single midtier which you are trying to access directly,
does that machine host the IIS server too that works as a reverse proxy server?

6)      If the 5th point above is correct, does it mean that the IIS server is
configured on port "80" which is the default port for http request?

If there is already port "80" configured for application other than midtier on
the same machine then, midtier cannot be accessed using default port "80".
Midtier has to have some unique port configured for e.g "8080" to access it
directly. You need to check the server.xml for the port configured for midtier.

Thanks,
Prakash