BMC Remedy ARSystem 8.1.2 (No ITSM)
MS SQL Server 2008
Eclipse BIRT report designer 2.5.1

Hello Listers,
I created a simple column report with a diary field (truncated to 65535
characters)
I created an entry in the Report form with the new .rptdesign file attached.
If I run it in BIRT preview it works, If I run in from the Report Console it
works when I export it to Excel.
When I try to set up a schedule with an Excel format I get an error massage
email.
I checked for the first line of the java error message and found what looks
like a work around about adding this line to the armonitor.cfg file
-Djava.awt.headless=true
The problem I have here is that the only pluginsvr line in the armonitor.cfg
file is for the ResfulAPI plugin I have installed from APL (thanks LJ). I tried
putting the -Djava.awt.headless=true in there but it broke my Restful JSON
vendor form.

Can I add another C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_91\bin\java" -Xmx512m
-classpath -Djava.awt.headless=true "C:\Program Files\BMC
Software\ARSystem\pluginsvr; . . .
To the armonitor to handle the Eclipse BIRT reports without hindering the APL
Restful JSON plugin?

Thanks in advance,
---
John J. Reiser
Building 760-J202
Remedy AR System Developer
Senior Software Development Analyst
Lockheed Martin - RMS Moorestown Region
The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Pay close attention and be illuminated by its brilliance. - paraphrased by me