Greetings List!!!

I'm experiencing something unusual with the Manage License in the Admin
Tool. Ever since we upgraded from 4.5 to 6.3, it seems that the Last Access
Time is always the same as the Connect Time.

For instance, my own login has been on since 6:41 this morning, and 6:41 is
the Last Access time, however, I've been using my login steady since then in
both User & Admin tools. In 4.5, the Last Access Time would update to
whenever the user last saved. This doesn't seem to be the case anymore (I
have closed and reopened the Manage License dialogue, so I know I'm not
looking at a previous "snapshot").

Is this the way it should be with 6.3? If not, does anyone know what is
wrong or how to fix it?

Thank  you VERY much in advance!
Shawn