Hi,

You need to check.
1. Escalations are running on the server or not.
2. How many records stuck on cai:events form and clean unwanted stuck
records.
3. Ensure cai:plugin registry has threads defined as documented. (form name
CAI:Plugin Registry)
4. Ensure the z1DAction values are defined in the escalation in below link
as it is escalation responsible for processing the records.

https://communities.bmc.com/docs/DOC-63443

5. Check with arerror.log and arjavaplugin. लोग with Debug Mode for more
details.

6. Enable Api sql fltr and reproduce the issue. That will give some inputs
and leads.

Try to do performance check and ensure your servers are properly configured
for threads.

Regards,
Ravindrakumar