Hi All,

We noticed poor Change Console performance with 8.1 patch 002.
Investigation showed that filter CHG:CHC:MetricsSetChangesCount action 3
was causing a table scan on the Change form.  We have around 500,000
Changes in the system so this table scan added several seconds to
populating the Change table.

The Set Field qualification used "...AND ('Change Request Status' !=
"Rejected") AND ('Change Request Status' != "Closed") AND ('Change Request
Status' != "Cancelled")..." as part of the qualification causing the table
scan.  Substituting "... AND (('Change Request Status' < "Rejected") OR
('Change Request Status' = "Completed"))..." produces the same results but
uses the oob indexes and runs in about .35 seconds.

Have any one faced this issue ?

Thanks,

Dinesh kumar.