Hi,

transfertype=SYNCTOTARGET

And typically you would NOT use any qualification at all so that all records
are handled. SYNCTOTARGET cat be tricky in combination with a qualification.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13)
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy logs
Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at http://rrr.se