Funny story.....

10 1/2 years ago...in a moment of anger, I did exactly what David is
talking about.  Someone posted a listing, and I (without much thought)
immediately responded with a question about it.  So, of course it went to
the entire list!  (I was kind of embarrassed and praying that my current
employer wasn't aware of the list).

About a 1/2 hour later, I received a call from another gentlemen who had
seem my question and was wondering if I would like to come work for him....

In 2 days, I'll be celebrating my 10 year anniversary with Dev Technology!
Thanks Mike Campbell!

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:42 PM, Dave Shellman <adshell...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Over the last few months there have been a couple of job posted to the ARS
> List.
>
> Be aware that one should validate the To: email address when replying.
> One should change the To: email address so the email is sent directly to
> the person posting the position.  If the email address is not changed, the
> email is sent back to the list server and everyone on the list receives the
> reply.
>
> Dave
>
> --

Warren R. Baltimore II