Hi all,

This may be a very simple question, but I can't find the way to do this.
I have a web service that I have exposed. It has 5 different values as inputs.
But the application consuming the web service doesn't know what values is being
entered by the users.
The requirement is that they are expecting my web services to be able to
retrieve the data regardless of what values are being passed in all of the 5
fields that are in the web service.
So basically they are going to send me
Field a ==> 12345
Field b ==> 12345
Field c ==> 12345
Field d ==> 12345
Field e ==> 12345
And I have to return the data they need with whatever match was found on one or
all those matches

So I am scratching my head now on how to do this.
I have the QBE set to anywhere on these fields but from my understanding that
setting only affect the UI and not a web service.
I also tried to use the LIKE in the qualification but it will not allow me to
add the "%" anywhere to make proper usage of LIKE
I am out of ideas. Any help would be greatly appreciated

So my question in simple term :
How do I make this
'Request ID' LIKE XPATH(/ROOT/getListValueInput/Request ID)
Look like
'1' LIKE "%12345%" so that it would return what I need

100% custom applications
ARS 7.6.4 SP2
MSSQL 2008
Mid Tier 8.1.2

Thank you,

Pascale Sterrett

If you are not the addressee, please inform us immediately that you have
received this e-mail by mistake, and delete it. We thank you for your support.