From: ARSList [mailto:arslist-boun...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Thomas
Miskiewicz
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 6:05 AM
To: ARSList <arslist@arslist.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Where to find the ITSM Suite Entry Points?

Hello Listers,

where I do find the Entry Points like New Incident and Search Incident in the
ITSM Suite?

Thank you

Thomas

[cid:image003.jpg@01D439E2.05248AA0]

The [EXTERNAL] tag in the subject line identifies emails that do NOT originate
from an ETSU person or service. Please exercise caution when handling emails
from external sources. Any email that is unsolicited and requires you to take
immediate action, appears to be forged or is PHISHING for information can be
verified by emailing the ITS Help Desk.