-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony Worthington
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 7:26 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Warning ... SLM 7.0.2 install w/o collector

Yea, that's probably what I'll attempt.  I can't imagine it will go
smoothly.  :-)  Too bad they bundled the installers in 7.0.2....

--
Tony Worthington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Joe DeSouza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
12/27/2006 12:44 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Warning ... SLM 7.0.2 install w/o collector

**
Try deleting the entries from the SHARE:Properties form that belong to
SLM.. The installation script might assume that SLM is not loaded and
might allow you to install that collector component.. Take a backup of
the
system before you attempt this.. Also before deleting the necessary
entries from the SHARE:Properties form, export the entries you would
need
to delete to an arx file for backup..

Hope this helps...

Joe D'Souza