From: ARSList <arslist-boun...@arslist.org> On Behalf Of Dave Shellman
Sent: 19 February 2019 18:29
To: ARS List <arslist@arslist.org>
Subject: Smart Reporting memory issue

Good day folks.

It seems that we had an issue with memory on Smart Reporting servers that a lot
of folks were seeing.  It seemed that daily we were cycling TomCat on one or
the other server.   For over two weeks we’ve noted needed to cycle the service.
 It seems to be behaving better.  Did a little digging and it looks like Java
was patched around the time that we no longer needed to cycle the service.

Currently running Java 8 patch 202.  Anyone else see this or am I reaching for
a reason?

Have a great day.

Dave

---