Can you send me over a recent copy Misi

 Thanks!

________________________________
From: ARSList <arslist-boun...@arslist.org> on behalf of Misi Mladoniczky
<m...@rrr.se>
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2019 8:57:05 AM
To: ARSList
Subject: Re: ARSystem in HTML.

Hi,

I presume you are talking about ARInside.

I know that LJ contributed to the project, and might know the correct
GIT-repository as the website http://arinside.org seems to be down...

I have a recent copy if you need that.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13)
* RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your Remedy logs
Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at http://rrr.se

March 4, 2019 2:51 PM, "Kevin Candelaria"