Dinesh,
the BMC KB you linked to is a link to my Restful plugin located here (
http://remedylegacy.com/tools/restful-api-plugin/)

When this plugin is installed and configured, you can consume Restful
services through Remedy workflow (setfield/pushfield/table/etc).  BMC also
provides some integration services through their Multi-Cloud solutions.