Rocky Mountain Remedy Users Group (RMRUG) Meeting Notice:

Following is the final agenda/invitation for the upcoming RMRUG meeting which
is scheduled for Tuesday, January 23, 2007 from 8:00am - 11:30am.  The meeting
will be held at the "Four Points by Sheraton Denver Southeast" which is located
at 6363 E. Hampden Avenue Denver, CO 80222.  We have assembled a great group of
speakers, so I look forward to your attendance.  Here are the topics that will
be discussed:

·         Survey Management solutions, built on BMC Remedy
·         BMC Atrium CMDB v2 overview and discussion
·         Leveraging custom control panels for Remedy Applications
·         BMC Analytics and BMC Dashboards - new product overview

If you have not already sent your RSVP, please do so as soon as possible (no
later than this Tuesday, January 16th).  Thanks again for your participation in
the RMRUG, and please feel free to contact me with any questions.  For further
information please refer to www.rmrug.org.

Regards,

Bill Mell

Rapid Technologies