  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carter, Craig J Civ ARPC/DPD
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 10:09 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Q: ARS 7.0.1 Patch 1 - Any Issues on Windows Server 2003/SQL
Serv er 2005?

**

I'm setting up a whole new batch of servers with ARS 7.0.1--operating
system is Windows Server 2003, database in SQL Server 2005, midtier
using IIS 6 and ServletExec AS 5.

There is a patch 1 available for this version.  Does anyone know of any
problems with this patch level on this configuration?  I'd prefer to get
the latest and greatest for the initial install.

Thanks,

CRAIG J. CARTER

it___