Hello,

Indeed, the XML Gateway will do this for you, but the actual module is being
spun off into a separate (pay for) product. Hence, you won't have to buy a
gateway to get this functionality.

However, anyone attempting a serious integration should think about whether
they really want to use webservices. Given the Remedy webservice
implementation is a little limited (i.e. the last time I checked, it could
not handle lists), a better solution is to use a product designed to perform
integrations. But if you wish to do nothing more than make a simple
webservice call, passing a couple paratemers and returning a simple response,
then Remedy's webservices will do the job.

If you need a demo of our authenticated webservices plugin (which handles the
login/perform operation/logout sequence that is probably troubling you), feel
free to get in touch.

John Baker

Java System Solutions : http://www.javasystemsolutions.com