-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kyle Whitley
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 1:34 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Verifying that ARS 6.3 Patch 20 Worked DST

Is there a way to verify that the fixes that were applied in patch 20
actually fixed the DST issue?

Solaris
Oracle

--
Kyle Whitley
IT System Support Professional

the Answers Are"

The information in this e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, is intended
for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential, proprietary or privileged information.  If you are not an
intended recipient, you have received this transmission in error and any use,
review, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this information is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately of the erroneous transmission by reply e-mail,
immediately delete this e-mail and all electronic copies of it from your system
and destroy any hard copies of it that you may have made. Thank you.