Axton

  Thanks for your response.

  My issue are

  1) Only current transaction data is getting pushed from the Diary Field

  2) To address this issue, I have written a procedure to extract data from
diary field from Request form and update the Diary field on Request History
form. If the data is large I get an error  "ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value
error: character string buffer too small"

  Any suggestion for a work around are highly appreciated.

Regards
  Jaya

Axton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  There is a configuration parameter in ar.conf that limits the handling
of text values based on size when usin an oracle db:

Db-Max-Text-Size

To quote the "Configuring" guide:
"The maximum size allowed for long character text data in Oracle, SQL
Server, and Sybase databases. For Oracle databases, this value is also
used for memory allocation during the processing of long text data;
therefore, you must use it conservatively. The default for an Oracle
database is 1 MB. For SQL Server and Sybase, the default is
2,147,483,647 bytes. The maximum value allowed for either database is
2,147,483,647 bytes."

If the problems you are experiencing are a result of pl/sql
limitations, consider using workflow to copy the diary field to a zero
length display only character field, then push the do/char field to
the remote char/diary field. If the limitation is in Remedy,
configure the above mentioned parameter.

Axton Grams