-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Akens
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 9:37 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy version 7 in production

Chris,

I am curious which groups you are pre-fetching the forms for and if the
majority of your users are in the same groups. It is my understanding
the the forms are cached on a group list basis. To make this worthwhile,
we would have to pre-fetch certain forms for dozens of combinations due
to our large and disparate group list combinations.

Thanks,
Chris