  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stephen Lumini
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 12:25 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: LDAP question

**
Hey all,

We have multiple LDAP servers behind one dns name. We are seeing a
problem where we connect to one server - it hangs, and Remedy stays
connected to that box - not failing over to the others. Anyone else seen
this?

Later
Stephen
ARS 7.0.1, Oracle, Linux (Red Hat 4)

  _____

The best gets better. See why everyone is raving about the All-new
Yahoo! Mail.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=40705/*http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.i
ntl=ca>  __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted
with HTML in it___