We applied Patch 21 last week for all (ARS, Email and Mid-Tier) of our
servers.  So far through extensive testing, we have not experienced any
problems with this patch.

Rob

ARS 6.3 patch 21
ITSM 6.0
Windows 2k3

On 3/13/07, ARSList <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

**

Peter,

We are experiencing this exact same issue in our production. ARS 6.3 patch
20, Mid-Tier Patch 20, W2k3.  We presumed it was a problem with our secure
web environment requiring disconnect of inactive sessions over 20 minutes.

I have not been able to duplicate this in our TEST environment (as we
don't have the same web security).  Our support told us this is fixed in
Mid-Tier 7.0.1 patch 1.

We plan to test Patch 21, but if we can't duplicate it in TEST, I don't
know how we can prove it will work for production.

Read the README in patch 21, it talks about how it fixes a bug for the
duplicate IP issue.

I am interested in your results.

Thanks.

Nick