Good Afternoon List,

I hope you are all well.  Further to an email I posted recently Turing
SMI are still actively seeking the following skill sets :

:: ARS

:: ITSM

:: ITSP

:: SIM/Event Management

:: Marimba/Configuration Management

:: Magic/Service Desk Express

For those who are new to the list, TuringSMI has been a global provider
of IT service management and infrastructure management solutions for
over a decade. The key to our success has been our knowledge of industry
best practices such as ITIL, MOF and eTOM and our expertise in
delivering technology solutions that are aligned to supporting these
processes.

We have opportunities across all our operations including the UK & USA
and welcome CV's from interested individuals.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Rachel Kerwick

Rachel Kerwick AREC

Resource Management

TuringSMI

200 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 6UB

Office: +44 (0) 1189 256049

Mobile: +44 (0) 7875 431604

Fax: +44 (0) 1189 497221

Website: www.turingsmi.com <BLOCKED::http://www.turingsmi.com/>

eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

relationship between TuringSMI, SMI Technologies, SMI Telco, its subsidiaries
or affiliates and you. Internet communications are not secure and therefore the
TuringSMI Group does not accept any legal responsibility for the contents of
this message. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author.  This
message is intended for the addressee ('s) only and its contents and any
attached files are strictly confidential. If you have received it in error,
please contact the sender on the number above.