        -----Original Message-----
        From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Durrant, Michael M. - ITSD
        Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 12:32 PM
        To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
        Subject: MS Sharepoint Integration

        **
        Has anyone done any integration with ARS/Sharepoint?  I'm still
in the pre-conceptual stages so any feedback is useful at this point.

        Thanks in advance,

        Michael Durrant
        IT Systems Integration Analyst
        Division of Information Technology
        Idaho Department of Health and Welfare
        The information contained in this email may be privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  All persons are
advised that they may face penalties under state and federal law for
sharing this information with unauthorized individuals.  If you received
this email in error, please reply to the sender that you have received
this information in error.  Also, please delete this email after
replying to the sender. __20060125_______________________This posting
was submitted with HTML in it___

The information in this e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, is intended
for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential, proprietary or privileged information.  If you are not an
intended recipient, you have received this transmission in error and any use,
review, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this information is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately of the erroneous transmission by reply e-mail,
immediately delete this e-mail and all electronic copies of it from your system
and destroy any hard copies of it that you may have made. Thank you.