-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James Collins
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 2:18 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARS -SQL Servers Consolidation

My group is in the process of consolidating SQL servers.  Currently we
run ARS and SQL on separate servers.  The plan is to consolidate this
onto one.
I have the following questions, perhaps someone out there in ARSLIST
land has some experience and can answer these:

1.)  Is Remedy ARS 6.3 and CM 6.0 compatible with SQL Server 2005 ?

2.)  How would I make the following modification?  My current server has
the Remedy ARS and CM application and the SQL database on it -
management would like me to move the database to a different server.
How do I modify my currently installed ARS and CM so it knows to point
to a different server for the SQL database and move the current database
over?

Thank you and regards,

Jim Collins