-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 11:19 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM 7.0.x Patch 004

Lovely.  I think it's time for someone with a big thinking cap at BMC to
take a bit of time to think up and implement a patch process that
customers WANT to follow; one that is worth the investment of time and
effort.  The current one doesn't have any sane person doing handsprings
in the hallways.
Maybe they're hamstrung by some flaws in the application architecture,
but that shouldn't be the customer's problem to deal with.

I just installed patch 3, and would have to see a VERY compelling reason
to patch further.

Rick