We ran into an issue, (Version 7 Patch 1, Win 2003, Tomcat and jBoss) in
where the WEB-Browser language was not getting detected correctly...

Getting errors just like this, and only work around was to force
user-preferences-locale to US-EN for everyone on the system.

If I remember correctly we even had to restart the web-services to flush
user cache for some bizarre reason...

Might give that a shot.

Do you have a trace of the function? API,Database, etc? Might be
interesting, we put in some actlinks/filters to copy "message" the field
along the way as well

HTH and good luck

Thanks-n-advance;

HDT Platform Incident / Problem Manager & Architect
Robert Molenda
IT OS PA
Tel: +1 408 503 2701
Fax: +1 408 503 2912