Did a similar thing with grouplist, but returned it as a table, Then I
created a view form against it and could be used as a add remove table
to maintain groups a user is member of.

(was done in Oracle)

--
Jarl

On 6/12/07, Tim Widowfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is the sort of thing that's probably best done at the database level with
TransactSQL, but just for fun I wrote up a JScript script.  Here's the gist of
it:

var args = WScript.Arguments;
var tempArray = new Array();
var inputString, outputString = "";

if (args.length > 0)
{
    inputString = args(0);
}
else
{
    WScript.Quit();
}

tempArray = inputString.split(" ");
tempArray = tempArray.sort();

for (i = 0; i < tempArray.length; i++)
{
    if (tempArray[i] != null)
    {
        outputString += tempArray[i];
    }
    if (i == tempArray.length - 1)
    {
        break;
    }
    outputString += " ";
}

WScript.Echo(outputString);

To run it, you use the cscript command:

>cscript /nologo sort_strings.js "010 007 004 030 029"
004 007 010 029 030

Of course, Microsoft just loves to add carriage returns, so after the filter
Set Fields $PROCESS$ action, you'd have to chop them off.

Naturally, if this were Unix, or if the Windows SysAdmin were "enlightened,"
we'd use Perl.

--Tim