The drawback with panacea is that it does not cache information You
need to load everything each time you access a form.

--
Jarl

On 6/12/07, Rocky Rockwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I agree, panacea workflow studios has worked out great for us. for
migration for forms, workflow and data. plus all of the extra stuff it does.

*Rocky*

Rocky Rockwell
eMA Team – Remedy Developer
Ph#1: 214-567-8874