-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe Bucci
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 9:10 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Is the Support Site Knowledge Base Down?

Has anyone been able to use the KB this morning?

Thanks, Joe

Joe Bucci
cell 703-608-4467

the Answers Are"

The information in this e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, is
intended for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged information.  If you
are not an intended recipient, you have received this transmission in error
and any use, review, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of
this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender immediately of the erroneous transmission
by reply e-mail, immediately delete this e-mail and all electronic copies of
it from your system and destroy any hard copies of it that you may have
made. Thank you.

the Answers Are"

--
Warren R. Baltimore II
Remedy Developer

The opinions expressed in this e-mail are in no way those of the University
of Washington, or the State of Washington.  They are my own.