From: Rick Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Monday, July 2, 2007 4:12:45 PM
Subject: Retaining Remedy Emails in Outlook

**
Some of you may remember a few versions ago, when the email engine would hang
if there were any emails in the Inbox of the Remedy email account.  We just
made up a rule to delete or move them, and that fixed the problem.

I'm on v7.0.1 p2 now, and it's deleting them without any rule, and I don't see
any way to tell ARS to retain them.  I know that I can keep them in the AR
System email messages form, but the customer also wants to store both the
incoming and outgoing emails in the actual email account, and neither are being
stored at present, despite the fact that we're doing nothing to delete them.
The only rule we have in place is to delete Out Of Office emails, so that they
don't create a new ticket or start a recursive loop.

Anyone have an idea on this?

Rick Cook