From: Reiser, John J [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 4:21 PM
Subject: Re: Need Help with Dynamic Date-based criteria for Escalations

 Shawn,

Could it be that the Daylight Savings Time (DST) change over is affecting
your measurement?
Since it works correctly for the 9 months criteria, which puts the
calculation back into DST for 2008, and not for the 6 month time frame,
which is Standard Time for 2007.

Subtract an extra 86400 seconds and see if you get your 428 records for
12/31/07.

HTH,

John J. Reiser
Software Development Analyst
Remedy Administrator/Developer
Lockheed Martin - MS2
The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Pay close attention and be illuminated by its brilliance. - paraphrased by
me