-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Troy Sasso
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 10:15 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ITSM 7, Patch 4 - Incident, Change, Problem, SLM

Hey folks,

Has anyone run patch 4 for ITSM 7 yet?

I noticed in my log files that there were some DEF file failures for
Patch 3 & 4, everything prior to those seemed to work just fine during
the imports.

Has anyone seen this in their patching?

Thanks,

Troy