Has anyone implemented a Mid-Tier SSO solution using IIS and
ServletExec?

I have Mid-Tier SSO working on our Sun servers with Apache/Tomcat, but I
have been tasked to add the same ability to our Windows IIS/ServletExec
web servers as well.

The problem I am running across is I can see the User info in IIS with a
quick and dirty .asp page, but I can not see the header or session info
inside of the ServletExec java class. In the java I can only find 6 HTTP
Request headers and 1 Request Attribute.

ARS Version 6.3 patch 20 on Solaris (Oracle 10g db)
Solaris 9/Apache 2/Tomcat 5.5/Mid-Tier 6.3 patch 20  (working)
Windows 2000/IIS 5/ServletExec 5/Mid-Tier 6.3 patch 20  (not working)
Windows 2003/IIS 6/ServletExec 5/Mid-Tier 6.3 patch 20  (Tested as well
... Same problem)

Fred