I just thought I'd pass on my experience on installing help files on IIS
server when the IIS server is remote.

The Help File Path property on the Share Applications Property form, has
incorrect data. The help file path value that the installation sets for all
the apps is as follows:
http://<IIS_ServerName>:80/InetPub/wwwroot/<ARServerName>/<ApplicationSpecif
icHelpPath>

That messes things up as when you attempt to open the link from any of the
help buttons/URL's on any of the consoles, as the generated path is:
http://<IIS_ServerName>:80/<ARServerName>/<ApplicationSpecificHelpPath>

What I also noticed is that it adds an additional 'en' folder to Incident,
Problem, Asset and Change help, while the only option to install is English
and no other packs. Though the URL expects an additional en folder, the
actual help files are installed on the root directory of IIS, without
creating a language subfolder en. So the path that is built is in the
format:
http://<IIS_ServerName>:80/<ARServerName>/en/<ApplicationSpecificHelPath>
The files get installed on
\Inetpub\wwwroot\<ApplicationName>\<Helpfiles>
whereas it ought to be in
\Inetpub\wwwroot\<ApplicationName>\en\<Helpfiles>

I just thought I'd tip you guys that you might require to do these changes I
had to do to get these help files working at this new engagement that I am
at.

Cheers

Joe
Checked by AVG Free Edition.