From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Barber, Dave
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 6:36 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Changing Window Title

**
All,

I'm needing to change the window title on a specific view of a form for the
mid-tier.

Its a ticketing application thats been opened up for other departments usage,
and instead of saying "IS Tickets", it needs to say "<department> Tickets".
Within admin I've amended the HTML title tag to read accordingly, but it isn't
taking effect - its continually keeping the form name.

Any suggestions?

This is on ARS 5.1.2, with 6.3 mid tier.

Regards

Dave

  _____

This e-mail (and any attachments) contains information, which is confidential
and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you
are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use it for any
purpose or disclose the contents to any person. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately at  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED] The information contained in this e-mail (and any
attachments) is supplied in good faith, but the sender shall not be under any
liability in damages or otherwise for any reliance that may be placed upon it
by the recipient. Any comments or opinions expressed are those of the
originator not of NTT Europe Ltd. unless otherwise expressly stated.

NTT Europe Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company
number 2307625. Registered Address: NTT Europe Ltd. 3rd Floor, Devon house,
58-60 St. Katharine's Way, London, E1W 1LB, UK. Telephone +44-20-7977-1000.
Facsimile +44-20-7977-1001. Website Link: http://www.ntteurope.com
<http://www.ntteurope.com/>