  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wheeler, Dylan
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 1:22 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: WS2003 SP2

**
Is anyone running SP2 for Windows Server 2003? Or anyone have problems
with it?
We are running 2003 with no service pack, ARS 6.3, IIS6 and we're having
problems with a memory leak. The server guys want to install SP2 but I
want to be sure we aren't going to break our production box :)

Thanks

-------------

Dylan Wheeler
Production Control Analyst Principal
IT Operations
Downey Savings & Loan Association, F.A.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This message and any attachments are for the intended recipient(s) only
and may contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information
about Downey Savings or its customers, which Downey Savings does not
intend to disclose to the public. If you received this message by
mistake, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message
and attachments.

it___