Greetings List!!

Another Table Loop issue I'm hoping you can help with! Many thanks in
advance!!

I've got an Active Link (executes on a button) that runs an Active Link
Guide that includes 3 active links, and has 1 label just before the 3rd AL.
The 3rd AL refreshes the table, sets some temp fields based on the refreshed
table, then sets a Diary Field with the values of those temp fields.

When Table Looping is off, this works perfectly (though of course, only
works on 1 row per button press).

With Table Looping on, the Guide seems to completely ignore the last Active
Link. According to the Logs, the Guide runs, checks the first and second
links, runs the appropriate one, then goes to the Label and stops.

This is perfect except for the fact that it stops too soon, and I see no
reason for it to do so.

A little more detail if its helpful:

The first two AL are set to check the Status in the table, and if its not
"theirs" push their value to the child record (e.g. the "Active Status" AL
only runs if the Status is "Inactive" and vice verse for the second one),
then uses a "Go to Label" action to ensure that the other AL is skipped.
(here is where it all ends when Table Loop is turned on).

The third AL refreshes the table, sets the temp fields in the first set
fields action, then uses a second set field action to set the Diary field.

Any ideas?
Again, thanks in advance for your help!!!
Shawn Stonequist
EMNS, Inc.