I need to delete data from my UAT environment which is used by more then 40
testers. I have a data of around 12k out of which i am looking to delete 10k
cases. I have created an excalation to delete only one entry (escaltion
running every min) but still it doesn't work.

RUN IF:  'Issue ID' = "CASE01008123"

RUN PROCESS: $PROCESS$ @@ :Application-Delete-Entry "SPRT:ISSUE" $Issue ID$;

The escaltion logs says:
process passed.