In addition to the no charge Remedy Link for SQL license, you can also download
the open source integration between SMS and CMDB located at -
http://developer.bmc.com/jiveProd/entry.jspa?externalID=463 . This will provide
you with the mappings and other goodness you will need to do the integration.
Kelly Deaver
[EMAIL PROTECTED]