Why not have a trigger field? Say a radio button, Yes\No. Only when this
trigger is activated, set to Yes, does your DSO filter fire. Add it to
the last set fields.

Kind Regards,

Basil Webster

Siemens IT Solutions and Services (Pty) Ltd

Remedy Developer
Local Production Centre Infrastructure Operations
Siemens Southern Africa

Main : +27 11 652-2000
Direct : +27 11 652-7220
Fax : +27 11 6527501