  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Benjamin Trimmer
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 11:35 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Helpdesk 6 to Incident Mgmt 7 Migration

**
Fellow Listers,

I was wondering if anyone has an experience / recommendations regaring
moving the tickets from HelpDesk 6.x to Incident Management 7.x?  The
7.x installation will be fresh on a clean box.  All systems are Windows
based architecture.

Regards,
Ben Trimmer

Unless otherwise indicated or obvious from the nature of the
transmittal, the information contained in this email message is
CONFIDENTIAL information intended for the use of the individual or
entity named herein. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify
the sender using the above contact information or by return email and

it___