DJHuang

      You should be able to track it by adding a Date/Time field to the
form and a Filter with a Set Fields action.  The Filter would have a run if
of ('DB.Status' = "Pending" AND 'Status' != 'DB.Status'), and the Set
Fields would enter $TIMESTAMP$ into the newly created Date/Time field.  You
can then run your report off the Status History for Pending Time against
the newly created Date/Time field.

(Embedded image moved to file: pic21126.gif)Countrywide

James Van Sickle
Remedy Developer
IT - Remedy Development

http://www.countrywide.com

             DJHuang
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Sent by: "Action          arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
             Request System                                             cc
             discussion
             list(ARSList)"                                        Subject
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         [ARSLIST] Need a way to measure the
             ORG>                      duration of pending status without
                                       SLM.

             09/27/2007 10:20
             AM

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    RG

** Hi Listers,

   I would like to find a way to measure or calculate
   how long the incident ticket stayed under status "Pending".
   AFAIK, there's only a time stamp when a ticket enters pending,
   such as Status History.Pending.Time but not for exiting pending.
   I've managed to calculate how long it took from "New" to "Resolved"
   for resolution time but still need to remove the pending duration.
   Is there anyone could kindly give me a hint or a approach how to
   do it?
   Thanks.

DJHuang

it___

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with this
communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient, and is the property of Countrywide Financial Corporation or
its affiliates and subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted
with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the
sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.