  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of strauss
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 4:06 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Incident Mgmt 7: No default Assignee Group?

**
Rick, are you suggesting setting the Assigned Group field (1000000217)
or the Assignee Groups field (112) in the HPD:Help Desk form to a
default value of the "default group name,"?  That is a pretty
"fundamental" customization to the behavior of a critical field (112) in
the most heavily used form in the entire ITSM suite, isn't it -
especially in a heavily multi-tenancy environment?  Of course, at this
point I'll try just about anything to pound this POS app into submission
so that we can finally implement it.