  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Clarkson, Timothy
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 11:14 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: FW: Copy of Production Database for Testing

**
Ok,

I will explain a bit better.

I have a production server with  a license and this is working fine.

I have a testing server with a separate license running on the test
server, I have installed all the component and checked that it is all
working.

I am now looking to get the database from the Production server to the
test server and document this process so I can use it for testing in the
future.

Issue:
When I copy the production database to the test server it comes up in
demo mode, so I am missing something in the copy/setup to allow me to
take a copy of the Remedy database between two licensed servers.

Regards

it___

Disclaimer: The information in this email and in any files
transmitted with it,
is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you receive
this in error,
please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from
any computer.
distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
strictly prohibited.
Statement and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the
sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of STC.