In Functional Role Update for my support account record, in my primary
(default) support group, in the Functional Role pull-down, I see:

Change
        Infrastructure Change Approver
        Infrastructure Change Assignee
        Infrastructure Change Manager
        Release Manager
Foundation
        Broadcast Submitter
        Support Group Admin
        Support Group Manager
Incident
        Incident Manager
        Support Group Lead
Problem
        Problem Manager
SLM
        Service Level Manager

The roles you seek are all there, but under different headings.  Don't
be confused by the documentation for ITSM 7 - it has very little to do
with the actual application as installed (and patched) that you are
exploring on your server ;-)

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Remedy Database Administrator
University of North Texas Computing Center
http://itsm.unt.edu/