Hello and good day,

I have had some issues when installing ARS 7.1 on a Solaris box with Oracle 9i
and am looking for some clarification or other insights into the process.

1.  ARS 7.1 Compatibility matrix indicates 9i or 10g is compatible however
install failed due a requirement for 10g 32 bit client.  The DBA indicates that
10g is only installed as a 64 bit application and that the 32 bit libraries are
also installed at that time.  Is this where I need to point the Remedy config
file to use the 32bit client?

2. Are there any issues if the Oracle 9i DB for ARS 6.3 is upgraded to 10g.

Thanks

Ed LeBlanc, RAC, ITIL
Senior Consultant
RIGID Systems, LLC