At the Support Breakfast at UserWorld we strongly suggested that the
support staff start actually looking at that data when we relate a
ticket to a system.  I suggested that they make provision to identify
the data as pertaining to both current production and future production
machines, since 99% of my tickets this last year have been on
pre-production 7.x issues, not the production 5.x systems.  Otherwise,
why should we even bother to store data in their tracking system about
our servers.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Remedy Database Administrator
University of North Texas Computing Center
http://itsm.unt.edu/