-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Remedy Maniac
Sent: 14 November 2007 14:58
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: unable to read data from Table field more than one time

no this has nothing to do with a caching problem on the web.
The only thing I do is to click on a Submit button in Form A.
This button pushes the values of one field (called CC field) to another
form let say Form B.
On submit to that form B, I check entry per entry, whether it is a valid
email address or it is a mailing-list.
If valid email address I add that entry to another field (let say emails
found) on that form B.
If it is a mailing-list entry I check via a Table field in the Form B
the logins associated to the mailing-list found and I add them to the
field emails found.
Upon completion of the whole operation I send back the results to the
web page where I clicked on the Submit button.
Up to now everything works perfect.
The problem is if in the CC list I have several mailing-lists.
The filters take only the logins found for the first list.
And multiplies per mailing-lists found i.e if I have mailing-ist X and Y
and Z.
X with X-1 and X-2 logins.
Y with Y-1 and Y-2 logins
Z with Z-1 and Z-2 logins
At the end I find in the final field X-1, X-2 which s fine for first
mailing-list found (X) But instead of Y-1 and Y2 and Z-1 and Z-2, I find
X-1 and X-2 X-1 and X-2. Three times corresponding to my X, Y and Z
mailing-lists found.
... ??? ... so i am getting crazy .... Please HELP !!!!!!!!

Serouche

Rahul AR User wrote:
> **
> Hi Serouche,
>
> Can you please confirm whether the same is working fine in the user
> tool? If the answer is yes then I believe that this is something to do
> with the Mid-Tier cache which is not refreshing. In the Mid-Tier,
> change the flush time to less, maybe for testing purpose you can
> change it to 5Sec, and then check.
>
> On Nov 14, 2007 3:27 PM, Remedy Maniac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>     Dear listers,
>
>     I have in Form A a table field which displays "Lists" and
>     "Logins". In
>     addition in that Form A I have a Character field B.
>     On the web I fire via a Submit button a bunch of Filters and an Filter
>     Guide which reads in Loop the content of the Table Field.
>     One of the filters pushes values to Form A into Character field B.
>     Whenever this later is equal to "Lists" I read "Logins"
>     That works perfectly.
>     But only for the first value. i.e if on the web form I put for example
>     1, 2 and 3. In the form filters read 1=Lists and add the
>     corresponding
>     "Logins" But for 2 it adds again the "Logins" for 1 and so on and
>     so on.
>     However I can check that Table field displays correctly the
>     values. But
>     somehow I am not able to append to the precedence values the next
>     values.
>     I is starting to get me crazy.
>     Please help.
>     Thank you.