-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of raj
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 9:45 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Email Engine

I have installed the email engine and i have configured in email
configuration form(out going )and email server name, port,polling
interval.
(We are only using  ut going and with SMTP)

When i am trying to test from email messages form nothing is
happening,the
status still in send and I don't see email any thing error logs.

Can some body help me out whether I have to do any modification in
configuration file or any thing in send mail.

Thanks
raj

_______

Private and confidential as detailed <a